A Modular Access Router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and ADSL for applications requiring up to two T1s. The NetVanta 3200 includes one Ethernet LAN port, a built-in firewall for network security, QoS to priority delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DHCP to assign IP addresses, and Network Address Translation (NAT) as well to conceal private address.
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet Modular Access Router for two T1s of bandwidth
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Self-standing desktop unit with plastic enclosure