Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Bluesocket 1940 Outdoor Wireless Access Point 3x3:3.
The Bluesocket 1940 is a high-performance, 3x3:3, 802.11n outdoor Access Point with six N-type antenna connectors offering up to 900 Mbps throughput. As an integral part of the Bluesocket virtual Wireless LAN (vWLAN) solution, the Bluesocket 1940 AP is engineered for outdoor deployments, completely plug-and-play requiring no manual configuration, has a built-in stateful firewall to enforce security at the edge, and includes a Wireless Intrusion-Detection System (W-IDS) to ensure a secure computing experience. Whether you want to add wireless to your office or light up an entire campus, the Bluesocket APs are designed for your needs.
- 802.11a/b/g/n outdoor wireless access point with six N-type connectors
- Dual radio 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Full 3x3:3 MIMO performance powered by 802.3at (PoE+) power source
- Simple "zero-config" deployment
- DynamicRF delivers automatic channel and pow er adjustments to avoid noise, interference, coverage holes and AP failures while providing load balancing and fast roaming
- Integrated RF IDS protects WLAN from rogue APs and wireless attackers
- Enterprise-class & secure voice over WLAN: Enterprise QoS (WMM/802.11e), Diffserv, Controller prioritization, Seamless layer-3 roaming
- Industrial grade, weather resistant
BSAP-1940 Outdoor Access Point for vWLAN; Dual radio, Dual Band (2.4GHz/5GHz) 802.11a/b/g/n with 6 N-type external antenna connectors supporting a MIMO antenna array, 3x3:3. Includes mounting kit. Requires IEEE 802.3af class 3 PoE sold separately. Requires external antennas sold separately.