Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet modular access router for two T1s of bandwidth
- 1U, 19-inch rack-mountable metal chassis
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Standards-based routing protocols
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealing
- DHCP server for assigning IP addresses
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Auto-ranging power
The NetVanta 3000 Series is a line of modular access routers designed for cost-effective branch office connectivity over frame relay or point-to-point networks and Internet access. These modular platforms offer a turnkey solution for access routing and WAN connectivity in a single, compact package. The NetVanta 3000 Series currently offers several models, with a variety of interchangeable Network Interface Modules (NIMs) and Dial Backup Modules (DIMs). All NIMs and DIMs are field upgradable and can be configured remotely, thus eliminating the need for additional on-site technical expertise.
For added security, the NetVanta 3000 Series also provides a powerful, high-performance stateful inspection firewall. It will examine all incoming and outgoing packets against the security policies established by the IT Manager. In addition, the firewall can identify and protect against common Denial of Service (DoS) attempts like TCP syn flooding, IP spoofing, ICMP redirect, LAN attacks, ping-of-death, and IP reassembly problems. The NetVanta 3000 Series also includes built-in alert and logging mechanisms for notifying network administrators about suspicious activities that are going on in the network. As another layer of security, the NetVanta 3000 Series also offers IP address concealment and conservation by performing Network Address Translation (NAT). ADTRAN, the leader in WAN connectivity, offers reliable equipment that increases network performance, lowers cost and positions networks for the future. The NetVanta 3000 Series is no exception. With this kind of corporate backing and product versatility, the NetVanta 3000 Series offers a low-cost, feature-rich access router platform with the freedom for future expansion and network growth.