Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Modular router supporting up to eight T1s
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100Base-T interface for LAN segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
The NetVanta 4305 is an access router designed for cost-effective Internet access, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and Virtual Private Networking (VPN) for large-bandwidth applications supporting up to eight T1s worth of performance. Residing in a 1U high, 19" rackmountable metal enclosure, the NetVanta 4305 is a single platform that offers three interface slots and two 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN ports for true LAN segmentation or DMZ applications. Initially, the NetVanta 4305 will house a variety of Network Interface Modules (NIMs) and includes a Stateful Inspection Firewall, QoS for delay-sensitive traffic like VoIP, NAT and DHCP, and all managed with a familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).