A Modular Access Router that delivers cost-effective Internet access, MPLS, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, ADSL, and VPN for large-bandwidth applications supporting up to eight T1s. The Adtran NetVanta 4305 includes a built-in firewall and two Ethernet LAN ports, and can support the optional IPSec Virtual Private Networking (VPN) and Voice Quality Monitoring as well.
- Three-slot, dual-Ethernet IP access router for eight T1s of bandwidth
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Inherent URL filtering to manage Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)