Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Native Ethernet core
- Broadest support for FTTx, Packet Optical and Carrier Ethernet application
- Non-blocking service architecture
- Supports TDM, ATM and Ethernet network interfaces
- Copper and fiber transport and access
- Fully redundant, carrier class design
- Digital and metallic test access
- Multiple network management capabilities including full FCAPS support
The ADTRAN Total Access 5004 is a carrier class multi-service access and aggregation platform that extends the portfolio of the world-class Total Access 5000 product line. With a pure Ethernet core, the Total Access 5004 supports both legacy and emerging service interfaces over copper and fiber, easily scaling to support even the most bandwidth-intensive applications in a compact 2RU form factor. In addition to supporting both legacy and next generation access interfaces, the Ethernet core of the Total Access 5004 provides a scalable and cost-optimized aggregation point in the network, with interfaces ranging from DS1 to 10 and 20 Gigabit Ethernet.