Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Total Access 912, 2nd Generation.
The Total Access 912 IP Business Gateway provides SIP-gateway functionality, a robust IP router, firewall and VPN functionality, and support for a number of analog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment, or for the combination of an IP PBX and an analog fax, phones, or modem.
- Single T1/single Ethernet platform, 12 analog FXS interfaces, integrated DSX-1
- Ideal for networks transitioning to VoIP and an all IP voice and data WAN
- Carrier-class, cost-effective IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Supports up to 12 analog FXS interfaces for legacy equipment
- Single Ethernet interface for data connectivity
- Integral DSX-1 PRI/CAS for PBX connectivity
- Transparent proxy with survivability for network outages
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Industry-leading 10-year North American warranty
- Single T1 WAN interface
- Analog to SIP or MGCP conversion for legacy support over a dynamic IP network
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Standardized G.729a voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Rugged metal case
- AC power with optional battery backup
Total Access 912 - T1 network interface, 12 FXS ports, DSX-1 port, 10/100 BaseT and IP Router. Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation and support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs. Supports VoIP applications using SIP. Router features include OSPF, BGP, RIP V1 and V2, Static routes, 802.1d Bridging (all protocols), CLI, Frame Relay and PPP WAN Protocols, SNMP, Telnet, Craft/Console port, TFTP support and stateful inspection firewall.