Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Flexible scheduling options
Flexible service scheduling options supports customer's varying business requirements.
- Highly skilled field service engineers
Schneider Electric CPCS trained and certified professionals ensure your system is assembled to manufacturer's specifications.
- Supply all necessary labor, travel and material(s)
Work is done at a fixed price without any hidden charges.
- Scheduling coordination
Avoidance of possible delays caused by scheduling conflicts.
- Removal of shipping material to a customer designated on-site area
Frees customer resources to concentrate on core business activities.
- Customer specific site documentation
Provides the customer a record of service date, scope and personnel that can be retained for future reference.
Schneider Electric Critical Power and Cooling Services (CPCS) Assembly Service is a key part of an overall product deployment. This Service provides customers with CPCS authorized service personnel on site to ensure proper assembly of your UPS System.