Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Micro-Cabling Technology reduces cable bulk by 55% when compared to conventional KVM cabling
- USB & PS/2 compatibility gives expanded connectivity in a mixed server environment
- Dedicated Daisy-Chain ports let you expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing CPU ports
- Saves setup time and simplifies viewing and switching between multiple servers with OSD
- Provides continuous server monitoring with programmable AutoScan and hot keys
- Ensures consistent compatibility with flash-upgradeable firmware
Bundled with four 6 foot USB Host connection cables (PN F1D9401-6), The Omniview PRO3 USB and PS/2 KVM Switch provides easy and dependable server control with extraordinary performance. The switch enables network administrators to monitor and control up to four, eight, or 16 USB and PS/2-platform servers from a single console. The PRO series KVM Switches are the industry's most popular for small to medium server rooms, branch locations, and test and development labs. Designed to grow along with your server network, the switch can be daisy chained together using dedicated daisy-chain ports with other Omniview PRO series or SMB KVM Switches to support up to 256 servers.