Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Universal video support for up to 3840 x 2160@60 Hz refresh and 2860 x 1600@120 Hz
- Unique auto sensing combo video connector that accepts DisplayPort or HDMI
- Supports cross-platform systems, including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D video interface technologies via Belkin passive cables with high retention connectors
- Common criteria validated to NIAP Protection Profile 3.1
- Supports up to two host computers and two displays for the user
- Customizable port coloring and naming: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors
Belkin's Universal Secure KVMs are purpose-built to allow disparate systems to share the same peripherals and still maintain air-gap isolation, providing increased assurances that the user desktop is safe from vulnerabilities. The addition of auto sensing combo ports for video eliminates compatibility problems between KVMs and the systems and monitors connected, allowing for easier deployment and upgrades, and lowering the Total Cost of Ownership throughout the life of the KVM. Delivering up to 4K resolution at 60hz, the Universal Secure KVM portfolio insures that as the desktop performance demands increase, the KVM will support user needs now and into the future. The universal secure KVM and its accessory cables are another example of the innovation Belkin delivers as part of its cybersecurity solutions for mission-critical systems.