- You Are Here:
- Ethernet Cables
- Cat6A Bulk Cable
Hummingbird Networks Cat6A Ethernet cables transfer data at almost 2 times the bandwidth of traditional Cat6. Our Cat6A cables come in UTP or STP and are great at reducing crosstalk and other interference. Whether you’re beginning a new installation or upgrading your current infrastructure, Hummingbird Networks has the Ethernet cable you need in stock and ready to ship.
Our Cat 6A specifications and options:
• 24 AWG Bare Copper 4 pairs, up to 550 MHz
• Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
• Shielded Twisted Pair (STP)
• Stranded Copper Conductor (Stranded Cable)
• Solid Copper Conductor (Solid Cable)
• All bulk cable comes with sequential foot markers
• Colored PVC outer jacket
• RoHS Compliant
• Verified compliant with EIS/TIA standard by UL and ETL
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Ethernet cables are flexible, durable, and come in blue in 1000ft boxes or spools. With all of the options available we’re sure to have the right cable solutions for you.
Don’t overpay for Ethernet cables, when Hummingbird Networks cables deliver reliable signal integrity while keeping you under budget. Plus, every one of our Ethernet cables is fully backed by our own industry- leading limited lifetime warranty guaranteeing you years of dependable connectivity!
Need advice on which Ethernet cable is right for you? Contact us, we’ll be glad to discuss your needs and select the right cable solution for you.