Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Does your small business or office need top-quality networking? The Cisco SG250-26P Layer 2 switch has the ports and features any business needs to thrive, at a price that's friendly to small business budgets.
The SG250-26P features twenty-six Gigabit Ethernet ports, 24 ready to supply PoE power from a total power pool of 195W. That's enough to keep even power-hungry devices like 802.11ac Wave 2 access points running smoothly. Two separate uplinks, with both copper and fiber connectivity, ensure you can connect it to a wide variety of WAN types seamlessly.
You don't need existing networking experience to make use of Cisco small-business hardware either. The SG250-26P has an easy-to-use GUI that anyone can master quickly. It also includes plenty of built-in smart configuration systems, including automatic device detection, power optimization, and security, to take administrative burdens off of networking newcomers.
A Cisco SG250-26P switch has:
- 24 PoE-ready Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 Gigabit combo SFP/Copper ports
- USB access\configuration port
- 195W PoE power budget
- 52Gbps maximum switching capacity
- 12Mb packet buffer
- IPv6 support
- Layer 2 traffic management
- QoS IP telephony support
- Smart power management to minimize power consumption
- Easy-to-use GUI interface
- Intelligent Smart Ports auto-configure for attached devices
- Automatic voice deployment systems
- Strong security, including RADIUS and IEEE 802.1X
- Denial of Service attack prevention
- Cisco Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ordering number: SG250-26P-K9-NA
- PoE Support:
- Port Speed:
- Switch Management:
- Switch Type: