Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The top of the 8800 series of IP phones is the Cisco 8865, a high-end executive-level Cisco videophone that's ready for connected executives on the move. This VoIP phone has a video-ready full color widescreen display, and onboard 720p camera with full encoding/decoding abilities. Connections can come via the switched dual Gigabit Ethernet PoE WAN/LAN ports, or via 802.11ac WiFi. It also features Cisco Intelligent Proximity systems, able to detect paired smartphones and redirect audio onto the CP-8865-K9. Two USB ports and a RJ-9 port allow multiple extensions and add-ons.
The Cisco 8865 is simple to setup and deploy, with built-in compatibility with most major call control systems, as well as both on-site and off-site VoIP hosting. All high-level configuration can be handled through the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, while the XML-compatible menus allow simple user configuration.
A Cisco 8865 Videophone brings you:
- Handset, base unit, and cables
- Full color backlit widescreen 5" 800x480 display
- Full videoconferencing
- HD 720p camera with integrated video encoding\decoding
- Supports encrypted audio\video streams
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet PoE ports with Ethernet switching
- 2 USB ports
- RJ-9 port
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Allows 3 Key Extension Module upgrades
- Bluetooth Radio
- Cisco Intelligent Proximity Smartphone connections
- 5 programmable line keys
- Wideband audio with 802.1Q/p QoS packet processing
- Swappable black or white bezels
- Cisco or third-party call control software compatibility
- Cisco EnergyWise power savings
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- One year Cisco Warranty
- Ordering number: CP-8865-K9=
Don't be a faceless voice when talking to power-players - make every call a face-to-face interaction. Download the Cisco 8865 datasheet for more information and contact Hummingbird Networks today.