Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Offers proven and highly secure firewall-traversal technology to extend your organizational reach
- Helps enable business-to-business and business-to-consumer collaboration
- Provides session-based access to comprehensive collaboration for remote and mobile workers, without the need for a separate VPN client
- Supports a wide range of devices with Cisco Jabber for smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Complements bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies and policies for remote and mobile workers
Cisco Expressway Series gateways for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) and Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) help ensure that collaboration outside the enterprise is as simple and secure as on premises collaboration.
Strengthen relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers with secure, intuitive, and open business-to-business (B2B) collaboration, featuring rich video capabilities to enhance understanding and speed decision-making. Cisco Expressway helps enable communication with third parties using a wide range of standards-based endpoints and unified communications applications. This capability can also be provided to any guest, consumer or B2B, as part of a Cisco Jabber Guest solution, featuring browser-based video collaboration.
Embrace and accelerate workforce mobility trends by providing access to collaboration services from anywhere, on a range of devices with Cisco Jabber Unified Communications clients. Cisco Expressway Series supports comprehensive multimodal collaboration, featuring a mix of video, voice, content, instant messaging and presence (IM&P).
Cisco Expressway provides secure mobile access based on Transport Layer Security (TLS), without the need for a separate VPN client, simplifying the user experience while complementing common IT department Bring-Your-Own Device (BYOD) security policies.