Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Intended for small offices or rapid deployments where coverage needs to be achieved as quickly as possible, the Meraki MR20 is a uniquely low-priced entry level addition to the Meraki hardware family.
This 802.11ac Wave 2 device features two radios - one 2.4ghz and one 5ghz - and a maximum possible throughput of 1.3Gbps. The MR20 offers basic access in situations where low user numbers are expected. The low price does not stop it from being a fully-functioning member of the Meraki hardware family. Like all Meraki devices, it features plug-and-play deployment and the ability to self-optimize alongside any other Meraki hardware. It includes the same cloud-aware operating system and self-updating features that make Meraki so simple to deploy and use.
Likewise, the MR20 license includes access to the Meraki dashboard, the simplest option on the market for managing a WiFi network. Whether the MR20 is your first Meraki device, or part of a rapid expansion effort, all other Meraki devices can be easily overseen through a single easy-to-use Dashboard GUI. From top-level views to ""Layer 7"" packet oversight and user-level micromanagement, the Meraki Dashboard is unparalleled in its combination of power and simplicity.
The Meraki MR20 features:
- 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 support
- 2.4ghz and 5ghz radios
- Up to 1.3 Gbps throughput
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- ""Air Marshall"" Wireless Intrusion Prevention System
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Location analytics with heatmaps
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment
- Easy-to-use Meraki Dashboard for simple administration
- Lifetime warranty with hardware replacement while under license
- Licenses available for 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 years
- Ordering Part Number: MR20-HW