Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet lossless uplink and fabric ports
- Support for cost-effective Cisco FET for uplink and fabric link connectivity
- Predictable low-latency cut-through switching
- Low power use, with expected power consumption
- Ideal for 10 Gigabit Ethernet server and pass-through blade server connectivity
- Highly scalable distributed modular system
- Compact one-rack-unit (1RU) form factor
- Hot-swappable fan trays
- Accessibility of all user-serviceable components
- Homogeneous policies across a large number of ports
The Cisco Nexus 2232TM-E 10GE builds on the success of the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series and the benefits of 10GBASE-T technology. The platform is a superset of the Cisco Nexus 2232TM 10GE fabric extender, with the same underlying architecture and the 10GBASE-T physical layer device (PHY), enabling lower power consumption and an improved bit-error rate (BER). It supports highly scalable 1 and 10GBASE-T environments, with ease of migration from 1GBASE-T to 10GBASE-T and flexible use of Category 6, 6a, and 7 cabling.