Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Provides layer 2 and 3 switching of up to 6.4 terabits per second (Tbps) and more than 2300 million packets per second (mpps)
- PHY-less design on all ports to optimize latency
- 32 fixed 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable 28 (QSFP 28) ports
- Supports mobility and tenant isolation with VXLAN
- PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP) and PXE for touchless bootup and configuration of the switch
- Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM) and Python scripting as well as NX-API
- Advanced software-defined networking (SDN) capabilities, including support for Chef, Puppet, and Open Flow
- Integration with Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) and XML management tools
Get high-density, advanced programmability, low latency, workload isolation, and wire-rate layer 2 and 3 switching on a data-center-class, Cisco NX-OS operating system. The 3232C, part of the Cisco Unified Fabric family, is a compact, 1-rack-unit (1RU), form factor switch for top-of-rack (ToR) data center deployments.