Cisco Nexus 7000 F3-Series 48-Port Fiber 1 and 10G Ethernet Module - Expansion Module - Gigabit Ethernet / 10 Gigabit SFP+ / SFP (mini-GBIC) X 48 - For Nexus 7000, 7004, 7010, 7700, 7700 18-Slot - N7K-F348XP-25=
- Calculated at Checkout
(You save $23,421.49 )
Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- The Cisco Nexus 7000 F3-Series module is powered by the proven and comprehensive Cisco NX-OS feature set
- With its comprehensive set of Layer 2 and Layer 3 functions, this module is suited for data center networks that require high density, high performance, and continuous system operation
- The Cisco Nexus 7000 F3-Series module supports Cisco FabricPath, a valuable feature for organizations building resilient, flexible, and massively scalable Layer 2 networks
- Cisco FabricPath protects enterprises' investments by allowing existing spanning-tree-based deployments to be connected to a Cisco FabricPath network
- The Cisco Nexus 7000 F3-Series module supports wire-rate VXLAN, offering the architectural flexibility needed to expand cloud deployments with repeatable pods in different Layer 2 domains. VXLAN can also enable migration of virtual machines between servers across Layer 3 networks
- With its advanced data center interconnect (DCI) protocols, including Cisco OTV and VPLS, the Cisco Nexus 7000 F3-Series module helps customers simplify the extension of applications across geographically dispersed data center sites
- The Cisco Nexus 7000 F3-Series module supports high-performance MPLS for 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet data center deployments
- Support for Cisco LISP allows enterprises and service providers to simplify multi-homed routing and scalable any-to-any WAN connectivity while supporting data center virtual machine mobility
- The virtual device context (VDC) feature helps enable the virtualization of a single physical device in one or more logical devices. Each provisioned logical device is configured and managed as if it were a separate physical device
Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches are the foundation of Cisco Unified Fabric and meet the demands of mission-critical data centers. They deliver exceptional availability, scalability, and the proven, comprehensive feature set of Cisco NX-OS Software. The Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches provide integrated resilience and are optimized for availability, reliability, scalability, and ease of management. A single chassis supports up to 768 native 10-Gbps ports, 192 40-Gbps ports, and 96 100-Gbps ports. The Cisco Nexus 7000 F3-Series module is a low-latency, high-performance, high-density 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet module. It supports all Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches and shares a common system architecture and application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) technology.