Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
Designed for smaller offices on a budget, but still facing high call volumes, the SPA501 Cisco VoIP phone offers 8 simultaneous lines and 2 switched PoE-ready Ethernet ports to guarantee easy and reliable handling of calls throughout your operation.
The SPA 501 has full standards-based SIP implementation, and is compatible out-of-the-box with a wide range of locally-hosted and off-site VoIP services. Setup is simple, with an encrypted web-based GUI handling configuration and deployment of your Cisco small business phones. These SIP phones are easy to operate as well, with a convenient card for labeling multifunction button assignments.
A Cisco SPA501G has:
- Handset, base, and cord
- 8 Line capacity
- 2 10/100 Ethernet ports
- PoE power support
- 4 Independent SIP registrations
- Encrypted VoIP and configuration support
- Remote deployment, provisioning, and live software updates
- Robust compatibility with existing networks
- Call hold, waiting, ID, transfers, three-way conferencing
- Speakerphone w/ intercom features
- Automatic call statistic generation
- 100-entry personal smart dialing
- 10 ringtones with distinctive ringing
- Built-in web server with 256-bit AES encryption
- One-year Cisco Warranty
- Order number: SPA501G
The Cisco SPA501G small business phone system brings a great balance of features and price for offices that need affordable enterprise-grade VoIP options without unnecessary frills. Download the SPA501G datasheet and contact Hummingbird Networks today to learn more.