: Cisco Systems, IncManufacturer Part Number
: N9K-C9372TX-EManufacturer Website Address
: http://www.cisco.comBrand Name
: CiscoProduct Line
: NexusProduct Series
: 9300Product Model
: 9372TXProduct Name
: Nexus 9372TX Layer 3 SwitchMarketing Information
: Organizations everywhere recognize that changing application environments are creating new demands for the IT infrastructure that supports them. Application workloads are deployed across a mix of virtualized and nonvirtualized server and storage infrastructure, requiring a network infrastructure that provides consistent connectivity, security, and visibility across a range of bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments:
- Application instances are created dynamically. As a result, the provisioning, modification, and removal of application network connectivity needs to be dynamic as well.
- Business units demand accelerated application deployments. IT departments have to provide shared IT infrastructure to address time-to-market needs and to increase their return on investment (ROI).
- With organizations deploying a mix of custom, open-source, and off-the-shelf commercial applications, IT departments must manage both security and quality of service (QoS) for environments that support multitenancy.
- Applications have been transitioning over time to a less monolithic, scale-out, multinode model. IT infrastructure that supports this model must scale with the speed of business and support both 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
The Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches include both modular and fixed-port switches that are designed to overcome these challenges with a flexible, agile, low-cost, application-centric infrastructure.
The Cisco Nexus 9300 platform consists of fixed-port switches designed for top-of-rack (ToR) and middle-of-row (MoR) deployment in data centers that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. They are Layer 2 and 3 nonblocking 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switches with up to 2.56 terabits per second (Tbps) of internal bandwidth.Product Type
: Layer 3 SwitchInterfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports
: 48Uplink Port
: YesStack Port
: NoPort/Expansion Slot Details
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported
- 48 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 6 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Optical Fiber
- Twisted Pair
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 40 Gigabit Ethernet
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots
: 6Expansion Slot Type
: QSFP+Network & CommunicationLayer Supported
: 4Management & ProtocolsManageable
: YesPower DescriptionPower Source
: Power SupplyRedundant Power Supply Supported
: YesPhysical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit
: 1UForm Factor
: 22.5"Weight (Approximate)
: 22.60 lbMiscellaneousEnvironmentally Friendly
: YesEnvironmental Certification
: RoHS-6WarrantyLimited Warranty
: 1 Year