Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Standards-based and compatible with all major vendors' endpoints
- Upgradable unit capacity using software port licenses
- Ability to stack two units together for increased capacity
- Easy-to-use, versatile management interface
- More than 50 custom layouts
- Comprehensive wideband audio support
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and H.323 endpoints
- Full interoperability with ISDN networks using standalone Cisco TelePresence ISDN gateways
- Support for Cisco TelePresence Multiway technology
- Continuous presence on every port
- Cisco TelePresence Universal Port technology, which helps ensure each participant receives the best possible experience
- Predictable port capacity
- Bandwidth per site up to 4 Mbps
The Cisco TelePresence MCU 5300 series is a range of state-of-the-art multipoint control units (MCUs) that can grow with your business' video usage over the long term. As the industry's stackable MCU, it provides an entry-level appliance and flexible port that enables your video deployment to grow as your telepresence usage accelerates. Compatible with all major vendors' standard- and high-definition (SD and HD, respectively) endpoints, it delivers the excellent experience for each participant, every time.