Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Extend video capabilities to your employees through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to TelePresence rooms
- Simplify voice systems with unified communications to cut costs and dramatically streamline provisioning and maintenance
- Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively
- Enable mobility with embedded unified mobility software capabilities to keep workers productive wherever they are, with any content type, on any device, providing a rich and consistent experience
- Improve collaboration: Click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call, or easily start a video-conferencing call
- Improve flexibility with a choice of deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, remote, or hybrid
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the IP telephony call-processing component of the Cisco Unified Communications solution. It enhances business productivity and facilitates agility by creating a unified workspace encompassing every combination of applications, devices, networks, and operating systems. This scalable, distributable, and highly available enterprise-class system delivers voice, video, mobility, and presence services to IP phones, media processing devices, VoIP gateways, mobile devices, and multimedia applications.