Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Licensing improvements are simplified, enhanced, and user-centric
- Third-party phone interoperability extends Cisco Unified Communications to third-party endpoints
- Tight integration of instant messaging and presence
- Simplified reach-ability with URI-based dialing
- Basic call queuing, which includes hunt groups and native queuing functionality
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is the industry-leading, unified communications call control platform for enterprises with up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users by way of a megacluster.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager advances state-of-the-art enterprise communications and collaboration. It serves as the foundation to deliver session management, voice, video, messaging, mobility, web conferencing, and security in a flexible way that bridges systems and protects investments.