Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Centralized license management with the introduction of Enterprise License Manager - provides at-a-glance view of compliance
- Improved reporting and management of compliance with a compliance grace period
- Centralized management allows for redistribution of licensing amongst supported products
- Unified voice and video capabilities on one platform
- Directory Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Dialing extends reachability to users and devices by enabling dialing using email addresses
- Multi-tiered CAC, which provides location-spaced CAC to manage bandwidth pools
- SIP normalization and transparency enhancements that allow better interoperability between video endpoints
- Provides improved mobility user experience with video calling
- Offers ability to receive video or participate in a video conference in both Wi-Fi and cellular modes, allowing users to move voice and video sessions between mobile and desk phones
- Offers session resumption capability for Dial via Office Reverse Call-back (DVO-R) and Single Number Reach scenarios so that end users can call back to the final target
- Provides consistent user experience for voice-over-IP (VoIP) and cellular modes for mobile devices
- Significant improvements on total end-to-end round-trip time between the nodes in a Session Management Edition (SME) cluster allow nodes to exist in multiple continents
- Administrators have the ability to specify codec preferences for outbound SIP trunks and inbound PSTN SIP trunks
In this post-PC era where users bring their own devices (BYOD) to the work place, today's organization is challenged in unprecedented ways. These changes in work styles and the ever increasing need for collaboration require organizations to have an integrated productivity solution that enables users to communicate from anywhere, using any device, on any network in a cost-effective, reliable, and secure manner. With more than 120,000 customers worldwide, over 50 million Cisco IP phones and other 10 of millions of soft clients deployed, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) is the industry leader in enterprise call and session management platforms. It delivers people-centric user and administrative experiences while supporting the full range of collaboration services including video, voice, IM and presence, messaging, and mobility on Cisco as well as third-party devices.