Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- For easier administration, saving you time and resources
- Mobility features, streamlining communications
- Greater interoperability with partners for flexibility and choice
- Attenuation and gain adjustment per device (phone and gateway)
- Automated bandwidth selection
- Auto route selection (ARS)
- Call recording
- Reduce trace file output by compression
- Database replication improvements
Cisco Unified Communications Manager software is the call-processing component of the Cisco Unified Communications system. Cisco Unified Communications Manager extends enterprise telephony features and capabilities to packet telephony network devices such as IP phones, media processing devices, voice-over-IP (VoIP) gateways, and multimedia applications. Additional services such as unified messaging, multimedia conferencing, collaborative contact centers, and interactive multimedia response systems are made possible through Cisco Unified Communications Manager open telephony APIs.