Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Helps you adopt advanced communications applications in addition to basic call processing and voicemail
- Enables you to maximize potential productivity, mobility, and collaboration within your organization's workspaces
- Makes Cisco Unified Communications applications more affordable if you have 250 users or more
- Offers a lower initial cost of acquisition and upgrade than purchasing products separately and reduces total cost of ownership through a fixed per-user price
- Simplifies unified communications license acquisition
- Streamlines pricing, ordering, and acquisition of Cisco Unified Communications applications
Unified Workspace Licensing is an easy, and affordable program for procurement of a broad range of Cisco Unified Communications applications and services that help organizations maximize the potential of unified communications. Including licensing, service and support, and software subscription, Unified Workspace Licensing facilitates successful deployment of multiple applications to all users in their workspaces.
Standard Edition includes a per-user license for the following: any model of Cisco IP phone, a Cisco Unity or Cisco Unity Connection voice mailbox, a Cisco Unified Presence server, a Cisco Unified Mobility application, and a Unified Communications client (user's choice of Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, or Cisco Unified Video Advantage).