Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Run fewer servers and cut management costs by optimizing existing infrastructure and consolidating services
- Increase service availability by eliminating single points of failure
- Deploy additional instances more rapidly
- Expand hardware selection options and increase deployment flexibility
- Create an integrated, high-performing networking system by consolidating on a common platform
- Lower operating costs by standardizing on commodity hardware and operating systems
- Expedite product acquisition and streamline service deployment
With Meru Virtual Mobility Controllers, you can leverage data-center virtualization and cloud computing to achieve operational and cost efficiencies - and greater choice in network deployment. These virtual controllers operate on x86 computing platforms in VMware environments, and they can reside alongside your other virtualized services.
These virtual appliances operate on low-profile rack servers and modular blade servers, letting you build a highly scalable controller with performance equivalent to purpose-built hardware appliances. They also let you leverage your current virtualization utilities to enhance resilience and application manageability. And you can deploy them in your virtualized data center or branch office, consolidating multiple services onto a common platform.