Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-28G is an affordable option in Gigabit-speed switching, backed by a full range of 10 Gigabit uplinks, great for growing SMBs looking to expand connectivity or explore stacking options for robust, resilient edge or core networking.
The NETGEAR M4300-28G gigabit switch includes twenty-four auto-configuring 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, along with two 10GbE and two SFP+ uplinks, for a total internal switching fabric of 128Gbps. The NETGEAR M4300 allows for highly flexible stacking, allowing any members of the M4300 family to be either physically or virtually stacked.
The M4300 switch line is designed for redundant operation. Every model features hitless failover capabilities, as well as support for multiple networking topographies. A nonstop forwarding virtual chassis architecture brings superior service within virtual stacks, even in the face of equipment failure. The M4300-28G also features two PSU bays (one pre-populated) allowing for redundant, hot-swappable power.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE M4300-28G includes:
- 24 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 2 10 Gigabit Copper ports
- 2 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports
- 128Gbps switching fabric
- 1RU standard case
- Access/Accessory ports: RJ-45, USB, and Mini-USB
- Modular 2-Bay PSU
- Can physically stack with both 1G and 10G M4300 units
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 features
- Hitless failover failure protection
- Dynamic, Static, or Policy-based routing
- Leaf-stacking and line-rate spine topographies
- Nonstop forwarding virtual chassis architecture
- SDN and OpenFlow 1.3 ready
- Device discovery: Auto-VoIP, Auto-iSCSI, and LLDP-MED
- Secure BYOB support with captive portal authentication
- IPv4 / IPv6 support and security
- CLI or Web-based GUI interfaces
- NETGEAR ProSAFE Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- 90 days phone support / Lifetime chat tech support
- Ordering Number: GSM4328S-100NES