Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Easy-to-use, self-provisioning capabilities that enable non-IT staff members to quickly create guest accounts
- Centralized guest portal that can be fully customized to reflect the company's brand and image
- Automatic notification services that send guests their access credentials by email or SMS message
- Powerful reporting, auditing, and customization capabilities
- Unprecedented scalability and flexibility to manage thousands of concurrent users
- Secure role-based access with granular policy management based on user and device type, time of day, or other IT-managed policies
- An intuitive interface that simplifies the creation of seemingly complex policy-based workflows for secure network access
- Seamless integration with existing, multi-vendor wired and wireless networks
- Enables completely out-of-band deployment
Driven by the growing need to allow simple, secure access to a wider variety of Wi-Fi users, Meru Identity Manager provides identity-based visitor access and management capabilities for wireless and wired networks. This elegant solution delivers secure, scalable wireless network access for guests, employees, and their mobile devices.
As more visitors with multiple Wi-Fi devices enter the enterprise, provisioning and monitoring network access can become unwieldy - overtaxing resource-constrained IT departments. Meru Identity Manager streamlines the visitor access and management process with a secure, policy-based, easy-to-use solution.