Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Dual- and quad-port 10 GbE adapters
- PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, x8
- Exceptional low power adapters
- Network Virtualization offloads including Geneve, VXLAN and NVGRE
- Intel Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Intel Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance with Intel Xeon servers
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Unified networking providing a single wire support for LAN and storage: NAS (SMB, NFS) and SAN (iSCSI, FCoE)
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter X710-DA2 for OCP is part of the Intel Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Telecommunications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.