Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
- Scalable iSCSI performance delivering cost-effective SAN connectivity
- High-performing bridgeless design supporting PCI Express (PCIe) 2.1 5GT/s
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
Designed with the bridgeless Intel Ethernet Controller I350, this 1GbE quad port adapter introduces new levels of performance through industry leading enhancements for both virtualized and iSCSI networking environments.
A suite of hardware assists improves overall system performance by lowering the I/O overhead in virtualized environments. iSCSI simplifies SAN connectivity by eliminating the need for SAN-specific adapters or switches.
This adapter also includes power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC). With advanced Power Management Technologies, customers can configure power options on the adapter and more effectively manage their power consumption.