Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Support for 40GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable 40 Gb I/O transceiver that plugs into a QSFP+ port
- Supports the 4x10 GbE mode to connect to four 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces
- Four channel, full duplex transceiver module
- Single 1x12 MPO receptacle
- Commercial temperature range 0-70 �C
- Maximum link length 100m on OM3 MMF and 150m OM4 MMF
- Compatible with Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapters
The Intel Ethernet 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ Optics are available for customers who would like to deploy Intel Ethernet Con verged Network Adapters with a QSFP+ SR optic. Intel Ethernet Converged network Adapters with QSFP+ connectivity deliver proven, reliable solutions for deployments of high density Ethernet for unified 10GbE and 40GbE network connections. Customers can move efficiently to 40GbE for high bandwidth application requirements such as content distribution, high-end virtualization using multiple CPUs, network appliances, and Applications Delivery Controllers (ACD) used for content caching, load balancing, and compression. To ensure maximum flexibility, Intel supports the ability to use any combination of Intel Ethernet QSFP+ Optic, Intel Ethernet QSFP+ Twin axial Cable, or Intel Ethernet QSFP+ Breakout Cable. This enables customers to create the configuration that best meets the needs of their data center environment, while ensuring compatibility between adapter and accessories.