Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Tough yet smaller lock head offers uncompromised security for a wide variety of laptops and devices
- ClickSafe Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington's latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington's ClickSafe 2.0 Keyed Laptop Lock offers all the strength and one-click convenience and keyless engagement of the original, just in a smaller, uncompromised design. Featuring the 5mm keying system with anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology, the ClickSafe lock head snaps onto the ClickSafe Security Anchor after it has been installed into the Kensington Security Slot found in most laptops. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts and the pivot & rotate hinge prevents awkward angles when inserting the key.