Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Tough lock head exclusively designed for Surface Pro and Surface Go in partnership with Microsoft attaches to the kickstand of the Surface Pro and Surface Go for uncompromised security
- MicroSaver 2.0 secondary lock head with T-Bar locking
- Hidden Pin technology is compatible across all of Kensington's latest locks and includes patented anti-pick technology
- Carbon steel cable resists and deters cutting attempts
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock life cycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve program offers free and secure cloud-based key replacement
Designed to fit the Kensington Security Slot and the kickstand of the Surface Pro and Surface Go, the Dual Head Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go secures both Microsoft Surface devices and other devices with the same quality and strength that has made Kensington The Professionals' Choice for more than 25 years. Developed using strict specifications and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, the Dual Head Cable Lock for Surface Pro and Surface Go provides next generation security for Surface Pro and Surface Go. Kensington worked directly with Microsoft to provide professional-level security and superior device engagement, so you can secure your Surface Pro [not compatible with Surface Pro X] or Surface Go with confidence.