Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Secures the computer cabinet to prevent theft of components, including CPU, graphics card and hard drive
- Uses master keying- only the supervisor will have access to the components
- Attaches to desktop computer via the built-in Kensington Security Slot
- Tamper-evident feature goes into lockdown mode and displays a red dot if tampered with
- Tough, stainless steel components
- Patented T-bar locking mechanism provides superior strength and theft protection
There is a newer version of this product: MicroSaver 2.0 Chassis Lock (K64430).
The Kensington MicroSaver Chassis Lock with Master Key access for supervisors prevents unwanted access to the components of your desktop computers. By locking down the chassis, it secures the valuable components inside, such as the CPU, memory, and graph.