Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Business-grade security - 100 per cent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- USB 3.0 - USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Read-only access mode - when selected, access files in read-only mode to avoid potential Malware risks
- Enforced password protection - complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use - no admin rights or application installation required
- Customizable - preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialization numbering
- Durable - resilient protection for data in a waterproof aluminum casing
Kingston's DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode, which offers stronger protection than CBC and ECB modes. It protects 100 per cent of stored data and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode to avoid potential malware risks.