Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Functionality and operations comply with the DDR4 SDRAM datasheet
- Bi-Directional differential data strobe
- Supports ECC error correction and detection
- Temperature sensor with integrated SPD
- This product is in compliance with the RoHS directive.
- Per DRAM addressability is supported
- Write CRC is supported at all speed grade
Kingston's KSM24RD8/16HDI is a 2G x 72-bit DDR4-2400 CL17 SDRAM (synchronous DRAM) registered with parity, 2Rx8, ECC, memory module, based on eighteen 1G x 8-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2400 timing of 17-17-17 at 1.2 V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.