Lenovo ThinkSystem 5300 Entry - SSD - Encrypted - 480 GB - Hot-swap - 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 256-bit AES - Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) - Black - For ThinkAgile VX3331; VX5575 Integrated System; VX7576 Certified Node - 4XB7A17082
- Calculated at Checkout
(You save $125.47 )
Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- New generation 96-layer 3D TLC NAND flash memory
- Suitable for read-intensive workloads with an endurance of between 0.6 and 1.5 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years
- 6 Gbps SATA host interface
- High reliability and enhanced ruggedness
- MTTF of 3 million device hours - 50% more than most drives
- Absence of moving parts to reduce potential failure points in the server
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
The 5300 Entry SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) are SSDs for ThinkSystem servers. The drives use Micron 96-layer 3D NAND flash memory technology with a SATA 6Gbps interface and provide an affordable solution for read-intensive applications such as boot, web servers, lower data rate operational databases and analytics.