Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- TCP/UDP, IPv4 checksum offloads, and extended Tx descriptors
- IPv6 support for IP/TCP and IP/UDP receive checksum offloads
- Tx TCP segmentation offload (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Transmit segmentation offload
- Interrupt throttling control
- Message Signal Interrupt (MSI) support
- Message Signal Interrupt Extension (MSI-X) support
- Intelligent interrupt generation
- Scalable I/O for Linux
- Low-latency interrupts
- Header/Packet Data Split in Receive
- PCIe v2.1 TLP processing hint requester
- Descriptor ring management hardware for transmit and receive
Based on the Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet adapters from Lenovo build on Intel's history of delivering Ethernet products with flexible design and robust driver support. Mezzanine LAN-on-Motherboard Generation 2 (ML2) is a the cost-effective adapter form factor for System x servers that offers the flexibility advantages of a PCIe adapter while supporting integrated networking features such as Wake-on-LAN and direct connectivity to the server's IMM2 service processor for out-of-band systems management.