Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Enterprise-grade SSD suitable for read-intensive workloads
- Based on Samsung 64-layer V-NAND technology and TLC flash memory
- Endurance of 1 drive-write per day (DWPD) over 5 years
- 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch industry standard form factor with hot-swap tray
- SAS 12 Gbps interface
- Single port host interface
- Protect data integrity from unexpected power loss with Samsung's advanced power-loss protection architecture
- Supports Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T)
- End-to-end data protection
- Support 16 Initiator with Tag Command Queuing (TCQ) Command Set with a queue-depth of up to 128 commands
- Compliant with SCSI Specification (SAS-3 / SPL-3 / SBC-4 / SPC-4 / SAM-5)
The ThinkSystem PM1643a Entry SAS 12Gb solid-state drives (SSDs) are next-generation SSDs suitable for a wide range of applications. The PM1643a SAS SSDs are designed for dense storage and with a 12 Gb SAS interface, these drives feature all the capacity and performance that is needed to replace large numbers of 15K rpm and 10K rpm spinning disks, and consolidate storage into tightly packed server configurations.