Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Cost-effective Intel 3D NAND TLC Flash Memory
- SATA TLC solid-state drive with high read performance and consistently low latencies to fulfill client needs in the enterprise space
- High reliability and enhanced ruggedness
- Energy savings, with typical write power consumption as low as 2.3 W per drive
- Absence of moving parts to reduce potential failure points in the server
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
- Full end-to-end data path protection
- Thermal throttling to extend the life of the drive
- Enhanced power loss data protection
The ThinkSystem S4520 Read Intensive SATA SSDs use 144-layer Intel 3D NAND TLC Flash Memory technology with a 6Gbps SATA interface to provide an affordable solution with outstanding performance.
Compared with the S4510 series, these Read Intensive (Entry) drives offer improved endurance. The S4520 SSDs are optimized for read-intensive applications such as boot, web servers, lower data rate operational databases and analytics.