Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
If your operation is challenged to find a WiFi access point capable of handling both your high data demands as well as an environment full of radio-based devices, the MR42 Cisco Meraki access point has everything you could want.
This cutting-edge 802.11ac Wave 2 AP features a total maximum bandwidth of 1.9Gbps. Multi-user MIMO means it can handle simultaneous requests, greatly increasing responsiveness for users. Automatic beam-shaping and RF optimization allows it to maintain maximum transmission speeds even in high-density environments.
Two more radios further increase its utility. One is dedicated to WiFi usage, tracking, analysis, and security systems. The other, a Bluetooth radio, allows for Bluetooth beacons and user tracking. Combined, it offers a full real-time overview of every activity on the network, including both traffic and physical location, creating a goldmine of usage data.
Control of the MR42 is simple as well, done entirely through the single-pane-of-glass Meraki Dashboard. Admins have full control over the device, including app-based traffic shaping and custom firewall rules for both workers and guests. Setup is simple, taking only minutes in most cases.
The MR42-HW Meraki access point includes:
- 3x3 MU-MIMO 802.1ac Wave 2
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Total maximum bandwidth: 1.9Gbps
- Dedicated WiFi tracking and security analysis radio
- Low-power Bluetooth Beacon
- 1 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Can run entirely off 802.3at PoE+ power
- Optional AC adapter available
- Automatic beam-shaping and RF optimization
- Air Marshall real-time WIDS/WIPS
- Customizable splash page with integrated Facebook login
- Tracks user movements and activity for detailed analytics and real-time usage views
- Layer 7 app-aware traffic shaping
- Simple plug-and-play deployment
- Beginner-friendly cloud-based Meraki Dashboard management
- Separate guest access with isolation firewall
- Licensing options for 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 years
- Lifetime hardware warranty and tech support while under license
- Ordering Part number: MR42-HW