Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Continuous data protection for Windows application and file servers
- Rapid and reliable recovery
- Advanced technology for enterprises of all sizes
- Unmatched Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint functionality
- Zero data loss restores for applications
- Host-based virtual server backups
- End user restores
- Shorter backup Windows
- Seamless media integration
- Enhanced media reliability
- Advanced data de-duplication technology
- Decreased network footprint
- Unified policy engine
- SLA driven UI
- Unified protection policies across data types
Data Protection Manager (DPM) is the new standard for Windows backup and recovery, delivering continuous data protection for Microsoft application and file servers using seamlessly integrated disk and tape media. DPM enables rapid and reliable recovery through advanced technology for enterprises of all sizes.
DPM protects Windows Servers by continuously capturing data changes with application-aware, block-level agents, providing an easy-to-manage and robust disk and tape data protection solution, and one-click lossless application recovery. DPM enables IT administrators and end-users to easily recover data in minutes from easily accessible disk instead of locating and restoring from less reliable tapes. DPM combines the best features of disk and tape and reduces infrastructure requirements. Microsoft's experience in Windows Server technology provides a technically advanced and comprehensive data protection solution for the most demanding Microsoft environments - from the SMB to the Enterprise. Today's business climate is more challenging than ever and businesses are under constant pressure to lower costs while improving overall operational efficiency. In short, businesses are being asked to "do more for less." One way that enterprises of all sizes can reduce costs and improve business agility is by changing the way data protection is managed.