Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- Resists interference from mobile phones
- Acoustic Clarity Technology for remarkable voice quality
- Easy to install and use
- Ideal for medium to small conference rooms
- Industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity and reduces room/background noise
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions
- Offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing
- Speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away
- Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold
The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone redefines the standard for business quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call.
Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing - so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold, and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.