Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Polycom VVX 310 phone brings office workers into the world of unified communications at Gigabit speeds, in an affordable entry-level package. The VVX 310 delivers superior voice quality across six lines, with Polycom HD Voice optimizations keeping communications clear.
The onboard grayscale display is easy to use, with full UTF-8 Unicode support for clear onscreen instructions and application use. The standards-based Webkit browser allows the Polycom 310 to run advanced server-based cloud apps, while full IEEE-certified security systems keep the phones protected.
Deployment, installation, and usage are made easy. Simple web-based software allows configuration across your entire installed base, while employees can customize their own system just as simply. The VVX 310 is also ready for future expansion, supporting up to three Polycom VVX expansion modules or Color expansion modules for additional lines and call-handling capabilities.
The Polycom VVX310 includes:
- VVX 310 Console
- Handset with cord
- CAT-5E cable
- 1 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port
- 6 lines with programmable keys
- Grayscale LCD Backlit Interface (208x104 resolution)
- Supports 3 optional VVX Expansion Modules
- Voicemail features
- Onboard HTML5 and Java-compatible web browser
- 802.1p/q QoS Support
- Cross-compatibility with all major phone servers
- Unicode UTF-8 support
- Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity VoIP optimizations
- 802.1X Security Authentication with Transport Layer Security
- Password-based logins
- Call waiting, transfer, hold, divert, and pickup
- Local three-way conferencing
- One-button speed dial and redial
- Missed call notification
- 802.3af PoE support
- One-year Polycom Warranty
- Order number: 2200-46161-025
A Polycom VVX 310 deployment can quickly and affordably bring VoIP-based communications to your small-to-medium sized office. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for a free consultation on your telephony needs.