Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
With a full-color touchscreen display, and the capability for up to 24 simultaneous calls, the VVX 500 is a serious phone for business professions whose telephony needs to integrate deeply into their overall Unified Communications experience.
The VVX 500 is built to be the hub of a desktop communications system, two Gig-E ports, and two hosted USB 2.0 ports. The powerful onboard processor, HTML5/Java browser, and intuitive Polycom integration software allow it to run extensive web-based software. An onscreen keyboard gives it superior compatibility with UC apps.
Both deployment and management are simplified, to allow single-console access to an entire office or distributed network of Polycom VVX phones. Users can just as easily adjust their own experience, with custom lines, button layouts, and onscreen app usage.
The VoIP experience is also unparalleled, utilizing multiple proprietary Polycom systems to smooth the audio, decreasing distortion and noise, while bringing crystal-clear audio at up to 14KHz.
The Polycom VVX 500 package includes:
- VVX 500 phone
- Handset and cabling
- 3.5" TFT Capacitive LCD Touchscreen at 320x240 resolution
- 2 USB Ports with USB 2.0 hosting
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- RJ-9 Headset port and USB headset support
- Up to 3 expansion modules supported
- PoE Compatible, AC Adapter optional
- Polycom Productivity Suite
- 12 lines, 24 simultaneous calls
- Touch and gesture-based UI
- Onscreen keyboard
- Windows keyboard and mouse sharing
- Voicemail and Videomail
- Webkit browser with Unicode UTF-8, HTML5, CSS, and Java
- Polycom HD Audio up to 14KHz on all outputs
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity noise-reduction and lag-elimination
- Open standards-based interoperability with all common network brands
- Full QoS Support
- Local three-way conferencing
- Locally configurable and customizable
- LLDP-MED discovery for VLANs
- EAPOL, HTTPS/SSL, Transport Security Layer, and 802.1X security
- One-Year Polycom Warranty
- Ordering number: 2200-44500-025
The VVX 500 is a phone for power-users who need superior performance from their telephony equipment. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for prices and upgrade options.