Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
The Polycom VVX 400 is a 12-line full-color phone designed for the needs of office workers in all fields, capable of handling moderate call volumes throughout the day. Its onboard 320x240 display is bright and vibrant, making day-to-day operations easy. For further convenience, a worker's Windows desktop can be extended to include the phone, for mouse-based use.
The VVX 400 can bring powerful integrated web apps to desktops, with its standards-compliant Webkit browser. Custom Style Sheets are implemented, and it has full support for HTML5 and Java. This can open a world of new communications productivity throughout the office.
The voice quality on the Polycom VVX 400 is also superior, with HD Voice. Polycom's Acoustic Clarity routines massage the audio, with smart features detecting voice usage and eliminating background noise typical of an office. The result is clear communications, without the jitter and lag of other VoIP phones.
All administration is handled through a secure HTTPS/SSL web GUI, which is capable of managing an entire deployment of Polycom 400 phones at once. The same interface can also be used by office workers to customize their own phone and layout.
The Polycom VVX 400 includes:
- VVX400 Unit with handset
- RJ-9 headset jack
- 1 10/100 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 port
- 12 lines with programmable keys
- Color LCD Backlit Interface (320x240 VGA resolution)
- Microsoft Windows screen-extension options
- Microsoft Exchange integration
- Up to 3 optional VVX Expansion Modules
- Onboard HTML5 and Java-ready Webkit browser
- Unicode UTF-8 support
- 802.1p/q Quality of Service protocol support
- Unified Communications compatibility with all major phone servers
- Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity VoIP optimizations
- 802.1X security services with password-based logins
- Transport Layer Security
- Voicemail, call waiting, transfer, hold, divert, and pickup
- Local three-way conferencing
- One-button speed dial/redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Busy Lamp Fields
- Flexible line appearance with local dial plan configuration
- 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet support
- One-year Polycom Warranty
- Part number: #2200-46157-025
The Polycom 400 is an excellent option in office telephony, with superior ease of use and an app-friendly color display. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for more information about the VVX 400.