Polycom Soundstation IP 5000
The Polycom Soundstation IP 5000, ordering number- 2200-30900-025, is an excellent and affordable entry-level IP conference phone, designed for smaller offices and workspaces. It features a 7-foot microphone range, and is intended to be used with up to six users in the same room.
Full duplex technologies prevent dropout, while Polycom's own HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity features provide the IP 5000 clear audio without lag, distortion, or echo. The phone has an onboard OS and a front screen, for simple dialing and intuitive three-way functionality.
Thanks to Polycom's dedication to upholding networking standards, the Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 has industry-leading compatibility with virtually all IP phone systems in use. It can make use of advanced server features such as Quality-of-Service packet prioritization and NAT address translation.
The Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 has:
- Three omni Directional microphones with a 7-foot range
- Support for up to six simultaneous users
- Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity smoothing
- 802.3af PoE power support
- 1 Fast Ethernet port
- White LED backlit display (248x68)
- 12-key keypad with four contextual softkeys
- Loudspeaker frequency: 250Hz - 7kHz
- Maximum volume: 84dB at 1/2 meter
- Corporate Directory Access
- Three-way conferencing
- QoS, NAT, RTCP, HTTPS, and TLS networking protocols
- Simple setup and configuration
- One Year Polycom Warranty
- Ordering number: 2200-30900-025
The easy-to-use Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 can bring modern tele-conferencing and VoIP features to even small offices, at affordable prices. Contact Hummingbird Networks today for Polycom IP Telephony solutions.