Polycom Soundstation IP 7000
The Polycom Soundstation IP 7000, 2200-40000-001, is a superior option in future-focused teleconferencing, designed for medium to large offices with plenty of room to grow.
The Soundstation 7000 starts with truly superior sound quality, from 160-22,000Hz, backed by Polycom's own HD Audio and Acoustic Clarity voice-processing systems. The IP 7000 is remarkably clear in its sound, with lifelike highs and lows, and a minimum of lag, distortion, or echo.
The IP 7000 is also designed for robust expandability. It includes two extra mic ports, for expansion mics. Additionally, multiple Soundstation 7000 units can be daisy-chained for increased volume and mic range, for the largest of conference rooms. It also features full integration with Polycom HDX video solutions, to create a telepresence system with superior in-room audio. Or, pair it with your cell phone via the 2.5mm connector port.
Thanks to Polycom's commitment to supporting networking standards, the Polycom 7000 also features onboard security to match your other network appliances, including Transport Layer Security and HTTPS/SSL encryption. Both provisioning and user configuration are handled through a simple web GUI.
The Polycom Soundstation IP 7000 features:
- Three microphones with a 20-foot omnidirectional range
- Expansion potential with extra mics or chained IP 7000 units
- Polycom HD Voice and Polycom Acoustic Clarity packet processing
- Large 255x188 backlit white LED display
- 1 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- 2 Ports for mic extensions
- Onboard microbrowser with HTTP5 app compatibility
- 2.5mm extension jack for cell phone or Windows PC pairing
- PoE power support, AC adapter optional
- Integrates with Polycom HDX video systems for full telepresence
- Simple deployment, provisioning, and day-to-day usage
- Webportal-based configuration
- Standard 12-key keypad with four context-sensitive softkeys
- Loudspeaker frequency: 160Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum volume: 88dB at .5 meters
- Automatic Gain Control brings sound level consistency
- Direct Corporate Directory Access for quick conferencing
- Three-way conferencing
- Advanced standards-based QoS and Security Protocols
- One Year Polycom Warranty
- Ordering number: 2200-40000-001
A Polycom Soundstation IP 7000 is a powerful IP-based teleconferencing solution that can grow to fit the largest of boardrooms. Contact Hummingbird Networks today to learn more about Polycom's full line of conference phone solutions.