Done shopping? You can create a PDF of your cart for later or for your purchasing dept! Details at checkout.
- 24x PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2x Gigabit RJ45 ports, and 2x combo Gigabit SFP slots
- High PoE power budget with up to 30 W for each PoE port and 250 W for all PoE ports
- Up to 250 m data and power PoE transmission range under Extend Mode, ideal for surveillance system
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1 - 8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Plug and play, with no configuration and installation needed
TP-Link's new PoE/PoE+ switches with all 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports supporting the PoE+ standard provides a simple way to expand the wired network while transferring power over the same Ethernet cable at the same time. With up to 30 W per port TL-SL1226P can power more high-powered devices such as Access Points, IP Cameras, IP Phones and so on. Moreover, with innovative Extend Mode, devices can get PoE power supply and data transmission from a distance of 250 m. Priority mode ensures high priority for port 1 - 8, which guarantees the quality of sensitive applications. TL-SL1226P supports Isolation Mode that divides traffic for ports 1 - 24 for higher security and performance.